New Application

Postby Rinnael » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:39 pm

New Application

Game: Black Desert Online

Server: EU Server

Tell us about your Main character in this game (unless you are a new player):
Rinnael, Dark Knight 61

Please list any other Alts you have in this game (unless you don't have any):
Issara (Sorc, 57) is my life skill alt.I have 13 others but none are played actively.

Please tell us about your achievements in-game e.g. progression, gear etc.. (high level players only):
Level 61 currently, 510 GS. Master in all relevant life skills apart from Trading and Alchemy which are Artisan but being worked on.

If you are applying for a game which has PvP in it, please tell us about your PvP abilities and experience:
Ex member or various siege/node war guilds so I have experience in PvP and organized wars.

What nights of the week you are most often available for raids or groups:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

What times are you usually online on those days?
Mostly in the evenings until early morning.

What guilds have you been in (in all versions of this game) and what were your reasons for leaving each?
I don't remember all but most recently:
Millennium - left because I needed a break from sieges
CandyStore - casual guild so I was there for a limited time to take a break from wars and work on gear/level.
EquiIibrium - a guild me and my friends made in order to get back into PvP and node wars. Left because we got tired of being in leadership and wanted to go back to being regular memebers
Something - most of Equi merged with something to combine our forces in node wars. Left because I did not like their community and did not like the way the guild is ran. NW was also a disorganized mess.

Please give your reasons for wanting to join Lux Arcana:
I have read the intro and liked it and have also heard good things about the guild in the past. Me and my friends we looking for a guild where we could join as a group to take part in node wars and PvP in general. Seems like LA would be a good match for us.

How did you hear about Lux Arcana?
Stalked you on the forums and in-game Guild intro mostly! Also heard from other players

Please tell us a little a bit about yourself:
I am a hermit by heart and my dream is to go live in a hobbit hole away from civilization along with my hermit partner. Then I can spend the rest of my life reading books and playing games and smoking a pipe.

Have you read our division or guild Charter and agree to comply with it?
Yes

Are you able to use Discord?
Yes

Are you 18 or over?
Yes
Rinnael
---

Re: New Application

Postby Riverseo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:07 am

Hi our new hermity friend and welcome to Lux!

Getting an invite in-game

We are on the EU server.

Please Whisper (family) Accara, Lxcidly, Agor, Severance, Herondale or Ender in-game for an invite.

Next steps

Once you get forum access please read New Member Checklist

If you have any questions please whisper one of us at any time or make a post on the forums.

Thanks
Riverseo
Game Moderator
Awards: 54
Legend (1) Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Loyalty II (1) Officer (11) Activity (1) Node War (25) Training (7)
Boss (4) Event (2)

Main Character:
Riverseo
Human (Male)
Warrior (61)
I'm currently playing: Black Desert Online

Return to Recruitment