• Post Details
    Author

New Application

Postby Memeasaurusrex » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:09 pm

New Application

Game: Black Desert Online

Server: EU Server

Tell us about your Main character in this game (unless you are a new player):
Hiro_Slma was an orphan and was raised by the Order of elion to be a warrior of light and justice but at last she was corrupted at the fight of kzarka although kzarka did not promise her power but promised her tht one day she will see her family again so she sabotaged the sealing of kzarka now she fights for redemption her power level is 61 and has the strength of 163/208/281

Please list any other Alts you have in this game (unless you don't have any):
Musa Dark knight tamer wiz mystic ninja warrior

Please tell us about your achievements in-game e.g. progression, gear etc.. (high level players only):
being neg 1mill for months at a time and also finnaly getting tet dande after sooo many fails

If you are applying for a game which has PvP in it, please tell us about your PvP abilities and experience:
6months experiance in liberated t2 nodewars with hostile
3 months experiance in t1's getting zerged :/
Also experance in flank squad

What nights of the week you are most often available for raids or groups:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday

What times are you usually online on those days?
all day minus maintenance

What guilds have you been in (in all versions of this game) and what were your reasons for leaving each?
Bone marrow cold Leadership issues i.e leader let the guild die Hostile Reason for leaving was because the went tooo hardcore and wanted 5nw a week and wanted to siege every Saturday, Unicorns, the guild disbanded, Hostile the reason was because of of freinds leaving and guild direction changing, Equilbirum Reason guild merged into Something left something for higher level pvp without going hardcore.

Please give your reasons for wanting to join Lux Arcana:
Looking for a guild that meets me and my groups prefered criteria looking for a guild that meets me and my groups preffered criteria:
like minded pvp focused people
organized nodewars
relaxed enviroment outside of nodewars

How did you hear about Lux Arcana?
though a friend

Please tell us a little a bit about yourself:
i love grinding for hrs on end i love my valk i really enjoy highschool DXD for the plot ;) really enjoy anime more than real life also tenti is the best DW im not weird im just a meme

Have you read our division or guild Charter and agree to comply with it?
Yes

Are you able to use Discord?
Yes

Are you 18 or over?
Yes

Memeasaurusrex
---

Re: New Application

Postby Azizi » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Hey!

Thanks for making a application, welcome to Lux!

Getting an invite in-game

We are on the EU server.

Please Whisper (family) Accara, Lxcidly, Agor, Severance, Herondale or Ender in-game for an invite.

Next steps

Once you get forum access please read New Member Checklist

If you have any questions please whisper one of us at any time or make a post on the forums.

Thanks
Azizi
Lux Guild Veteran
Awards: 44
Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Loyalty II (1) Officer (3) Leader (2) Support (1) Activity (1) Node War (27)
Training (7)

Main Character:
Azizi
Human (Female)
Sorceress (60)
I'm currently playing: Black Desert Online

Return to Recruitment