Postby Liwanan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:56 pm

New Application

Game: Black Desert Online

Server: EU Server

Tell us about your Main character in this game (unless you are a new player):
Main name: YangTzu
Class: Musa
Gear: 246 AP | 292 DP Nouver -- 234 AP | 303 DP Kutum

I rerolled from Striker to Musa 2 months ago, always been a musa in heart and I have no regrets
Loving the class both PVP and PVE!

Please list any other Alts you have in this game (unless you don't have any):
NextV2 - 61 striker. The rest are just failstacking alts.

Please tell us about your achievements in-game e.g. progression, gear etc.. (high level players only):
I'm full TET armor + weapons, working on my accessories to hit AP softcap.

If you are applying for a game which has PvP in it, please tell us about your PvP abilities and experience:
I'm very PVP oriented, and always like to duel. I believe I'm a strong musa, but I still have a lot of things to learn in able to really master the class. So hit me up you "musa-mains", if you have any tips to share!

I've mostly played in a flank group on my last guild (Something), and I'm quite liking this role.

What nights of the week you are most often available for raids or groups:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

What times are you usually online on those days?
I'm pretty much active on the evenings and early nights ever day, besides weekends, then I'm mostly active all day if I don't have other plans.

What guilds have you been in (in all versions of this game) and what were your reasons for leaving each?
I started out in Proud when I first started, quitted for a while then came back into the game August 2017.
I then joined CandyStore for a chill PVE guild with my friends and just progressed and learn the game even more.
After a little while me and my group of friends made the guild Equilibrium (3 i's), cause we wanted to do more PVP and tried out T1 nodewars.
Later on, we decided to leave and join an already nodewar ready guild, this guild was Something.

Please give your reasons for wanting to join Lux Arcana:
We really didn't like our stay in Something. Was unorganized than we expected.
We feel like LuxArcana is a well established guild, that has a good community and organized.
We've tried out a lot of things and I believe this is our perfect fit.

How did you hear about Lux Arcana?
I heard it from my girlfriend that browsed through the forums.

Please tell us a little a bit about yourself:
My name is Jasper, 24 years old and live in Norway. I'm usually very active in BDO and like to get to know with people. I've always liked games where you can grind hours in a rotation, so BDO is really a game for me.
I should learn how to lifeskill, and been telling myself this throughout my BDOcareer, but I never bothered doing it cause I get bored easily. So I think I'm just gonna stick to grinding for now ^^

Have you read our division or guild Charter and agree to comply with it?
Yes

Are you able to use Discord?
Yes

Are you 18 or over?
Yes

Liwanan
---

Re: New Application

Postby Azizi » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:00 pm

Hey!

Thanks for making a application, welcome to Lux!

Getting an invite in-game

We are on the EU server.

Please Whisper (family) Accara, Lxcidly, Agor, Severance, Herondale or Ender in-game for an invite.

Next steps

Once you get forum access please read New Member Checklist

If you have any questions please whisper one of us at any time or make a post on the forums.

Thanks
Azizi
Lux Guild Veteran
Awards: 44
Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Loyalty II (1) Officer (3) Leader (2) Support (1) Activity (1) Node War (27)
Training (7)

Main Character:
Azizi
Human (Female)
Sorceress (60)
I'm currently playing: Black Desert Online

Return to Recruitment