• Post Details
    Author

New Application

Postby Hilmes » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:27 pm

New Application

Game: Black Desert Online

Server: EU Server

Tell us about your Main character in this game (unless you are a new player):
Warrior , Level 61 , 485 GS (Missing Dim-tree Atm, last boss piece armor needed) and (Nouver Shield , Currently having Kutum )

Please list any other Alts you have in this game (unless you don't have any):
Currently Working on leveling a Ranger but Warrior will still be my main , i want a ranger mostly for PVE and FUN

Please tell us about your achievements in-game e.g. progression, gear etc.. (high level players only):
x2 TRI Crescent Ring, DUO Ogre , DUO Basilisk , DUO Tungrad Earring , TRI DANDE,KZARKA,KUTUM , TRI BHEG (TET X3 Pieces of Heve ) Currently having Urugons,Griffon at +12,+14 on storage working to enchant those .

If you are applying for a game which has PvP in it, please tell us about your PvP abilities and experience:
Playing warrior as my main class , And improving on that class was my main focus on Black desert Online
Having a great friend ALL(MIGHT) who's on Enemy as "Coach" on warrior combos .

What nights of the week you are most often available for raids or groups:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday

What times are you usually online on those days?
9PM-->1AM .10H+ Grind/lifeskill Progresion , Friday is Off Being able to play only after 7PM so if its node-war ill be there .

What guilds have you been in (in all versions of this game) and what were your reasons for leaving each?
Ofiter/GM of Sacrifice (an Romanian Guild ) Shot-caller for the guild that had like 3 or 4 node-wars .
Reason why i left(Disbanded) Sacrifice was the lack of interest people had on making a comunity expecting everything to be easy .. the complains,people who shoved no progression, the diplomacy i had to make with other guilds because one of my members and the comunity of romanian in general .but mostly because i wanted more pvp and a semi-hardcore community willing to improve
Member in Materia.
Reason why is left : They got disbanded

Please give your reasons for wanting to join Lux Arcana:
High Level PVP node-wars and a nice community willing to improve .

How did you hear about Lux Arcana?
Searching guilds pvp oriented

Please tell us a little a bit about yourself:
19 Years old , Male
I started playing BDO on August 2016 and played for 5 months , after i stoped playing because of work , returning to the game on may2017 playing to july 2017 untill.. my pc had some issues ... returning to the game in November 2017 playing casual , until now (mostly hardcore on last 2 months).

Have you read our division or guild Charter and agree to comply with it?
Yes

Are you able to use Discord?
Yes

Are you 18 or over?
Yes

Hilmes
---

Re: New Application

Postby Riverseo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:32 pm

Hey!

Thanks for making a application, welcome to Lux!

Getting an invite in-game

We are on the EU server.

Please Whisper (family) Accara, Lxcidly, Agor, Severance, Herondale or Ender in-game for an invite.

Next steps

Once you get forum access please read New Member Checklist

If you have any questions please whisper one of us at any time or make a post on the forums.

Thanks
Riverseo
Game Moderator
Awards: 54
Legend (1) Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Loyalty II (1) Officer (11) Activity (1) Node War (25) Training (7)
Boss (4) Event (2)

Main Character:
Riverseo
Human (Male)
Warrior (61)
I'm currently playing: Black Desert Online

Return to Recruitment