New Application

Postby PanZrooda » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:42 pm

New Application

Game: Black Desert Online

Server: EU Server

Tell us about your Main character in this game (unless you are a new player):
Witch Magrata, family name Kulehryz

Please list any other Alts you have in this game (unless you don't have any):
Striker Wuitang, Wizzard Zuchiro which i'm currently leveling as replacement for witch

Please tell us about your achievements in-game e.g. progression, gear etc.. (high level players only):
I was member of Urna and Desillusion in past before my project trip to USA. After my return i recognized what guild is dead.

If you are applying for a game which has PvP in it, please tell us about your PvP abilities and experience:
T1-T3 nodewars, healing&buff&AOE bot as witches are :)

What nights of the week you are most often available for raids or groups:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

What times are you usually online on those days?
17:00-22:00, weekends randomly, but at evening almost everytime

What guilds have you been in (in all versions of this game) and what were your reasons for leaving each?
Today i leaved guild "Love", firstly they acted as PvP guild, but one T1 nodewar per week is not what i'm looking for. If my application will be processed with positive result

Please give your reasons for wanting to join Lux Arcana:
fight against you in past and i think you are guild with good pvp mindset

How did you hear about Lux Arcana?
none

Please tell us a little a bit about yourself:
Ok, something about me. I'm 41yo IT guy from Czech Republic, playing this game from start. Now got 3 months break cuz some project implementation in Troy, Canada. Just returned back and my old guild was almost disbanded. Got experience with T2/T3 NW, used to play Witch, but didn't like this char much, starting to be very boring for me. Witch is 61.75lvl GS little but under 500, don't know exactly atm. I have started striker, but everywhere need witches/wizzards so i'm stuck with this class. Now after changes and when i tryied wizzard i want to level him up until he replaces my Witch.Looking for guild which will be dedicated to PvP, don't want to do any guild mission at all until i'm deadly bored with my life. Know how to properly prepare myself to NW, i'm able to get party elixirs aswell. I'm looking for guild with leader with clear goal in mind and i'm able to listen to orders in battle. But really i'm not interested in any... Margoria teambuilding trips etc, if you understand me.

Have you read our division or guild Charter and agree to comply with it?
Yes

Are you able to use Discord?
Yes

Are you 18 or over?
Yes

PanZrooda
Lux Game Player

Main Character:
Magrata
Human (Female)
Witch (61)
I'm currently playing: Black Desert Online

Re: New Application

Postby Azizi » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Hey!

Thanks for making a application, welcome to Lux!

Getting an invite in-game

We are on the EU server.

Please Whisper (family) Accara, Lxcidly, Agor, Severance, Herondale or Ender in-game for an invite.

Next steps

Once you get forum access please read New Member Checklist

If you have any questions please whisper one of us at any time or make a post on the forums.

Thanks
Azizi
Lux Guild Veteran
Awards: 44
Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Loyalty II (1) Officer (3) Leader (2) Support (1) Activity (1) Node War (27)
Training (7)

Main Character:
Azizi
Human (Female)
Sorceress (60)

Postby PanZrooda » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Hello, thats me again. Just want to ask when somebody of officers will be online. Trying two days to contact everyone from guild officers, but without success. I would ask you for some information when you are playing, some timeframe :) Thank you
PanZrooda
Lux Game Player

Main Character:
Magrata
Human (Female)
Witch (61)

Postby Azizi » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:16 pm

Hey,sorry for that! I am away this weekend and 2 officers are in holidays, unlucky timeframe^^

You will most likley catch Lxcidly later this evening ingame and i will be back tomorrow late afternoon aswell

again sorry its a buisy weekend
Azizi
Lux Guild Veteran
Awards: 44
Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Loyalty II (1) Officer (3) Leader (2) Support (1) Activity (1) Node War (27)
Training (7)

Main Character:
Azizi
Human (Female)
Sorceress (60)

Return to Recruitment