• Post Details
    Author

New Application

Postby Daureeh » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:23 pm

New Application

Game: Black Desert Online

Server: EU Server

Tell us about your Main character in this game (unless you are a new player):
Hello. My family name is Amonny and my main character name is Dorcsa (lvl 60 ranger).

Please list any other Alts you have in this game (unless you don't have any):
I have 8 other characters, because of energy. I have a lvl 49 Kuno, lvl 56 mystic, lvl 37 wizard and lvl 27 tamer. I'm interested in mystic and tamer, but 90% of time I'm playing on my ranger ;)

Please tell us about your achievements in-game e.g. progression, gear etc.. (high level players only):
When I leveled up to 60, I enchanted the boss items to TRI (except dandi, it's +15 yet). My gear now: https://bdoplanner.com/s/GRRF3sGV

If you are applying for a game which has PvP in it, please tell us about your PvP abilities and experience:
I am not a pro pvp player and don't have so much skills. But I really want to learn it! I practice sometimes in the battle arena with my (old) guild members. (They would like to join to you too.)

What nights of the week you are most often available for raids or groups:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Random

What times are you usually online on those days?
Rather 18:00-20:00. But it could depend on my mood and free time.

What guilds have you been in (in all versions of this game) and what were your reasons for leaving each?
I played in the largest hungarian pve guild (Phantoms of Death). At this moment, I get really bored at this game, because I'm sick of pve and life skills. I think, I have to try pvp and node wars before I get burned out.

Please give your reasons for wanting to join Lux Arcana:
I would like to learn pvp and get knowledge from other classes.

How did you hear about Lux Arcana?
Me and my friends interested in pvp practice and we found you on the guild ranking.

Please tell us a little a bit about yourself:
My name is Dora, 24 years old, and I am playing from Hungary. I am working at an IT company, my work time: 07:30-16:00. I like playing PC games, drawing, reading books and playing with my dog.
My oral English skill is not the best. But my written skill is better, I can understand other people, and they can understand me too this way.

Have you read our division or guild Charter and agree to comply with it?
Yes

Are you able to use Discord?
Yes

Are you 18 or over?
Yes

Daureeh
---

Re: New Application

Postby Azizi » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Hey!

Thanks for making a application, welcome to Lux!

Getting an invite in-game

We are on the EU server.

Please Whisper (family) Accara, Lxcidly, Agor, Severance, Herondale or Ender in-game for an invite.

Next steps

Once you get forum access please read New Member Checklist

If you have any questions please whisper one of us at any time or make a post on the forums.

Thanks
Azizi
Lux Guild Veteran
Awards: 44
Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Loyalty II (1) Officer (3) Leader (2) Support (1) Activity (1) Node War (27)
Training (7)

Main Character:
Azizi
Human (Female)
Sorceress (60)
I'm currently playing: Black Desert Online

Return to Recruitment