Kunoichi: First impressions

Moderators: BDO Moderators

• Post Details
    Author

Kunoichi: First impressions

Postby Harpoon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:32 am

Hi all,

as I started leveling a Kunoichi, you might be interested in my first impressions. Here are some quick infos about this little assassin girl (highly subjective):

1. Kunoichis are quite mobile. Not over longer distances like Musas/Maehwas, but within a space of around 5-10 meters. Lots of dashes, sprints and jumps. This makes it quite easy to evade or position yourself in melee. One of my favorite skills is a 10 second period, in which you sprint with 15% more speed and without ANY stamina use.

2. Kunoichis are squishy. Like Musas/Maehwas, they don't like to be hit. Always try to evade.

3. Kunoichis do A LOT of damage. For me personally it feels like around 20-30% more than wizards/witches. Levelling is fast and fun. I am sure you all remember the first boss scrolls you get from the black spirit? Red Nose, Bheg, Al Rhundi and the like in their weaker story-line form? Sure, they are much easier than the daily/weekly scrolls you get later. But with my Kunoichi, I usually kill them within 3-5 seconds! At the moment, I am unable to test out any combos, because there is no mob that doesn't die within 1 or 2 hits.

If you are interested in a more detailed guide, this one is quite good:

http://black-desert.com/forums/blog/ind ... chi-Guide/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Harpoon
Retired Member
Awards: 12
Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Activity (1) Node War (9)

Main Character:
Cairean
Human (Female)
Sorceress (57)

Return to Black Desert Online