Joining Lux Arcana

Moderators: BDO Moderators

• Post Details
    Author

Joining Lux Arcana

Postby ZuzaGG » Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Hey everyone

So I have been playing BDO for a time now, have been in different guilds but was not really happy how things were going. I am not yet lvl 57 ( lvl 51 ), but I would love to join. I main DK. I try to be active every day for a couple of hours.

Thx for reading, hope to join soon.

Greetings, ZuzaGG
ZuzaGG

Re: Joining Lux Arcana

Postby Belteyn » Sun May 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi Zuza

Not sure if you've had a chance to read this post - black-desert-online/about-t12937.html

As you can see from that post our main focus is node wars and so we do have some minimum entry requirements i.e. Level 57 and a combined AP/DP of 380 or more, and in reality higher stats are needed to be competitive in node wars. I'm not sure what your gear stats are at the moment, but level-wise we need you to be 57+ before you can join.

Regards
-------------------
Belteyn Mithra
[Guild Founder/Website Admin]
Small Business Website Design and Hosting
Belteyn
Lux Guild Founder
Awards: 68
Legend (1) Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Moderator (1) Leader (10) Activity (1) Node War (34) Training (7)
Boss (10) Event (2)
Royal Chest (1) Beer (4)

Main Character:
Belteyn
Human (Male)
Wizard (60)
I'm currently playing: Darkfall: New Dawn

Postby Toastie » Tue May 30, 2017 8:18 pm

He messaged me and said he wasn't up to gear/ level but was interested. As no officer was free initially I told him to post up something to get to at least speak to us/ get the process going.

Nice to see you posted. Keep working on the gear/level and as I said in game will hopefully see you in the guild shortly!
Toastie
Lux Guild Member
Awards: 36
Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Loyalty II (1) Activity (1) Node War (25) Training (5) Boss (1) Event (1)

Main Character:
Toastie
Human (Male)
Warrior (60)

Postby willem571 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:51 pm

hello everyone.

my name is willem and i play bdo from the headstart.i have been in 5 differend guilds.but fore some reasson they are falling apart en the drama is real.i played all kind of classes to figure out wich class i liked the most.i have 7 classes on 58 and my wiz is on 59 heading to lvl 60

my gearscore i now @ the moment 192 AP AND 240 DP
i had a lot off gear fails but that is all in the game.

my question is.can i join your guild?

because i liked the organised set up.and i love to pvp

greetings willem
willem571
---

Postby Belteyn » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi Willem

Our current requirements are listed here black-desert-online/about-t12937.html and based on the stats you have given then yes you do meet our current min. requirements :)

If you would like to join us the please complete our application form here http://www.luxarcana.org/applications

Thanks
-------------------
Belteyn Mithra
[Guild Founder/Website Admin]
Small Business Website Design and Hosting
Belteyn
Lux Guild Founder
Awards: 68
Legend (1) Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Moderator (1) Leader (10) Activity (1) Node War (34) Training (7)
Boss (10) Event (2)
Royal Chest (1) Beer (4)

Main Character:
Belteyn
Human (Male)
Wizard (60)
I'm currently playing: Darkfall: New Dawn

Return to Black Desert Online