I'm out. Thanks for everything

Moderators: BDO Moderators

• Post Details
    Author

I'm out. Thanks for everything

Postby DannyDisco » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:29 am

Welp, time has come guys. I'm calling it quits for BDO for the time being. :(

For the past 2-3 months I've pretty much only been logging in for the rewards anyways. The drive to progress has taken it's toll on me and reaching lvl 62 and PEN gear just doesn't seem attainable or desirable for me at the moment. I really do enjoy the node wars, but with the current circumstances at work I can't keep playing cat and mouse with the new network admin to keep attending wars from work.

So without node wars.. and a no more drive to progress my character, I am pretty much a waste of a roster spot and a salary sponge at this point. With a second kiddo on the way, I just don't see myself all of a sudden having more time to play for the foreseeable future.

For now I will probably still hang around in game afk fishing for mem frags or training horses. If ever I have more free time down the road, Lux will definitely be my first stop back :)

Just wanted to finish off by saying Lux is a very amazing guild with some very awesome people and I will miss it. Also a special shout out to Belteyn and Azizi. You guys put in a tremendous amount of time and dedication to Lux and everyone in the guild is very lucky to have you both. Best wishes to all and hope to see you around.
DannyDisco
Retired Member
Awards: 1
Loyalty (1)

Main Character:
Sardonicus
Human (Male)
Witch (61)

Re: I'm out. Thanks for everything

Postby Belteyn » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:08 am

Hey Danny

Thanks for the kind words and sorry to see you go, but I underrstand where you are at. BDO is a very time consuming game, especially if you have lots of real life stuff going, not to mention the timezone isue. It's been great having you in the guild and if you ever feel like coming back in the future or joining us in another game you will be very welcome :D

All the best
-------------------
Belteyn Mithra
[Guild Founder/Website Admin]
Small Business Website Design and Hosting
Belteyn
Lux Guild Founder
Awards: 68
Legend (1) Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Moderator (1) Leader (10) Activity (1) Node War (34) Training (7)
Boss (10) Event (2)
Royal Chest (1) Beer (4)

Main Character:
Belteyn
Human (Male)
Wizard (60)
I'm currently playing: Darkfall: New Dawn

Postby Frawr » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Good luck for the future and have fun.
Frawr
Lux Guild Elder
Awards: 23
Legend (1) Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Activity (2) Node War (15) Training (1) Boss (1) Event (1)

Main Character:
Frawrrr
Human (Male)
Striker (60)
I'm currently playing: Elder Scrolls OnlineEverQuest II

Postby Agorine » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Sad to see you go Danny, but enjoy your time with the second kiddo coming!
We'd be lucky to have you return to us if you ever find time again :-)
Agorine
Retired Member
Awards: 21
Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Officer (4) Activity (1) Node War (14)

Main Character:
Agorine
Human (Female)
Sorceress (60)

Postby Beornin » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:22 pm

Welcome back, here or in other games.
Awards: 17
Legend (1) Loyalty (1) Loyalty I (1) Officer (1) Activity (1) Node War (2) Training (4) Boss (6)
Iron Chest (1)

Main Character:
Bex
Giant (Male)
Beserker (60)
I'm currently playing: Darkfall: New Dawn

Postby DannyDisco » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:30 am

Thanks guys. Very much appreciated my time here.

But who knows. Maybe my coworker will soften up and I will crack him and have him be playing video games soon. The shittiest part about all this is that I'm not really quitting by choice, but forced to quit since I can't play from work anymore and the timezone difference really becomes apparent when I am forced to cut out the main time everyone else is playing. Quitting something you aren't ready to stop is always hard. But, I will live haha.

Next game I will be looking at is probably Star Citizen and I know Lux will have a faction there. :)
DannyDisco
Retired Member
Awards: 1
Loyalty (1)

Main Character:
Sardonicus
Human (Male)
Witch (61)

Return to Black Desert Online