So how is it going?

Moderators: DND Moderators

• Post Details
    Author

So how is it going?

Postby JackZoltos » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:50 am

Hey Guys 8)

How is the Game and how is Lux doing in it??
JackZoltos
Lux Guild Member

I'm currently playing: Darkfall: New Dawn

Re: So how is it going?

Postby Beornin » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:55 pm

InDev stresstest is going well. It changes into paid inDev after the 25th. The servers are running well, and the issues that have come up have been fixed fast. More importantly, they've been honest and quick to tell us what's going on and what they're doing.

To describe the population I'd say you can always find people if you want to, but it's also possible to be alone to gather or skill up. With the usual risk of being jumped of course. :)

There's activity 24/7, but at the moment it's a primetime game. You'll always find semi-afk crafters or gatherers in the middle of the day, but the groups of people mainly show up in the evenings and on the weekend.

It's a great game for anyone who likes a launch-atmosphere and are prepared for both small and radical changes as we go along.

Postby Maejohl » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:33 pm

Beornin's summed it up well.

Many of us are blown away by the level of communication and professionalism from these devs at Ub3rgames. I've not seen anything like it - they're clear about what they're doing. They answer almost every question on the forums, politely. They explain everything they're doing. And they are all over any crashes (crashes are very, very rare) and are patching weekly. That alone - and the changes they've already brought to the game, even just on alignment actually starting to mean something - makes me think they'll achieve things AV never did.

Lux is doing well - we're quite busy in prime time, have now an NA (so off-time) ally and we currently own Dagnamyr - the best city in the game after CBay.

We're waiting for the next patch to come in (hopefully tomorrow) so that we can build our city walls!
---
Darkfall: New Dawn - Leader
Maejohl
Lux Game Moderator
Awards: 1
Leader (1)
Divine Chest (1) Beer (11)

Main Character:
Unspecified
(Male)
Unspecified

Postby JackZoltos » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:44 pm

thanks the replies

I did download it and play it for a few hours the other day. The graphics were a bit worse than i recall, but I got over that fast. It could be fun to play it again at release if they manage to pull it off.
JackZoltos
Lux Guild Member

Return to Darkfall New Dawn