Bought the game

Moderators: DND Moderators

• Post Details
    Author

Bought the game

Postby Hytek » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:35 am

I have been lurking around the New Dawn and Lux Arcana website for a month now and finally gave in and bought the game. Anyoke else starting fresh or have done so recently?
Hytek
Lux Guild Member

Re: Bought the game

Postby Maejohl » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:13 am

That's great news!

I've added you to the forums - here's a link to the updated Mumble information so you can jump on voicecomms later :)

Remember that to join us ingame you need to roll a Human, Mirdain (elf) or Dwarf :)

We're based in Dagnamyr - dwarf starter cities are closest to our holdings if that affects your racial choice at all. Elflands are next closest, and humanlands are far to the east.

I'd recommend you do the initial starter quests in the 3 racial NPC cities plus the capital city to start with - it'll help re-familiarise yourself with the game - and meet some of its changes. And join us in whichever Mumble channel we're in - we can answer any questions you'll have :)

Also we've got a PvE event this evening which we can try to get you up to our city for. Even though you'll be a newbie toon, you'll see your stats and skills level up super fast with the new spawn-scaling. If you stay alive.... :twisted:
---
Darkfall: New Dawn - Leader
Maejohl
Lux Game Moderator
Awards: 1
Leader (1)
Divine Chest (1) Beer (11)

Main Character:
Unspecified
(Male)
Unspecified

Re: Bought the game

Postby Hytek » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:10 am

Thanks! Got on voicecomms first thing after the kids were put to bed and hooked up with some of the guys in the German channel. They were very helpful 8)

As I couldn't make it for the event I opted to just start doing the starter quests and am getting well back into the core mechanics of the game. There are a lot of QoL features added to the UI that I need to wrap my head around and learn how to use as there's no explanation for any of it but I'm sure I can look something up going through the patch update thread :idea:

All in all, it's good to be back :mrgreen:
I have found in my lifetime the beauty of hating stupid people is that it crosses all racial boundaries.
Hytek
Lux Guild Member

Return to Darkfall New Dawn