Account

Moderators: DND Moderators

• Post Details
    Author

Account

Postby Kevintesta » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:33 pm

What's the current Grind like in Darkfall for someone that work's 50 hours a week?
Kevintesta
Retired Member

I'm currently playing: Darkfall: New Dawn

Re: Account

Postby Maejohl » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:18 pm

The grind to what though? Viability is a lot faster now as stats are front loaded. Spells level up more easily too now - especially the ones you used to have to macro (as they're now linked to the school and then the sub-skills like mana efficiency).

Also the more damage you do to a more the faster you will skill up - and if you skill in a group the mobs will level up - giving them more health (and damage) but in turn giving you more loot (although with diminishing returns) but a lot more XP. So solo levelling is completely possible and it will be faster than you're used to if you use good weapons. But still slower than if you level in a group.

There's a big armour patch coming in the next couple of weeks that will totally change how armour works - so if you start playing now don't go armour or weapon crafting crazy.
---
Darkfall: New Dawn - Leader
Maejohl
Lux Game Moderator
Awards: 1
Leader (1)
Divine Chest (1) Beer (11)

Main Character:
Unspecified
(Male)
Unspecified

Postby Slowhand » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:00 am

The grind is good, easy to get meditation points, and those work over times, so log in, get some, enjoy later when you have more time and as more people join with incoming patches.
Slowhand
---

Postby Nangar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:01 am

There the double xp power hour on a 22 hour cd. And if you cant do the hour that day, log on and activate it and log off and do 2 hours the next day. For the casual it helps a lot when combined with meditation points.
_
Keeping perspective.
"The only true knowledge is in knowing that you know nothing." Bill S Preston
"What I don't know fills the rest of the universe." Me
Sensible conclusion, I'm a genius that loses at trivial pursuit :P
Nangar
Lux Guild Veteran

Main Character:
Unspecified
(Male)
Unspecified
I'm currently playing: DarkfallDarkfall: New DawnGuild Wars 2