Moderators: DND Moderators

• Post Details
    Author

New Application

Postby MadManny » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:41 pm

Game: Darkfall: New Dawn

Server: EU Server

Tell us about your Main character in this game (unless you are a new player):

My character is a mage with the Arcane magic, Fire Magic, Spell Chanter, Skinning and Ship Building titles. I am not a new player but its been a couple of years. My character is new though.

Please list any other Alts you have in this game (unless you don't have any):

No Alts.

Please tell us about your achievements in-game e.g. progression, gear etc.. (high level players only):

My character is new.

If you are applying for a game which has PvP in it, please tell us about your PvP abilities and experience:

I've done little Pvping but I want to learn and get better and play a support role and heal fellow clan members.

What nights of the week you are most often available for raids or groups:
Saturday and Sunday. I play more often but I won't be on during the time you are raiding on weekdays.

What times are you usually online on those days?
7:00am to 10:00pm on and off depending on the day.

What guilds have you been in (in all versions of this game) and what were your reasons for leaving each?
I was in the same clan as Galak and Arianara in DarkFall New Dawn. I left for personal real life reasons.

Please give your reasons for wanting to join Lux Arcana:
I got recruited by a really helpful and friendly player and thought it was a good idea to join.

How did you hear about Lux Arcana?
Through Dunnin.

Please tell us a little a bit about yourself:
I am a 37 year old newly married man. I have been gaming my entire life and particularly enjoy sandbox, open world, survival games, with building and crafting in them. I live in Toronto and am of Greek decent. I got recruited by Dunnin and am currently under recruit status.

Have you read our division or guild Charter and agree to comply with it?
Yes

Are you able to use Discord?
Yes

Are you 18 or over?
Yes
MadManny

Re: New Application

Postby Hytek » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:46 am

Hi there - and thanks for your application.

You're now accepted as a recruit on the Lux Arcana forums and to the start of your 6-8 week recruitment trial period.

Here's a link to a post on our forums with our Discord link:

members-chat/topic14438.html

Once you've accepted, please reply here to let us know (or send me a PM on Discord). We can then give you the permissions to join the DND bit of the Lux server there. Once you get onto voice comms and I have spoken with you there you can then apply in-game to join the clan and we'll add you in.

Finally, please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have - either by asking them in this thread or - even better - in the Discord text chat channel!

Thank you - and welcome!

/Hytek
I have found in my lifetime the beauty of hating stupid people is that it crosses all racial boundaries.
Hytek
Lux Guild Member

Return to Recruitment