[Info] New Applications

Moderators: Lux Admin Council

• Post Details
    Author

[Info] New Applications

Postby Belteyn » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 am

New Applications

The following section explains how to join us in one of our Featured Game divisions or Member Game divisions, either as a recruit or guest player. Please see Guild Structure post for an explanation of how we are organised.

Featured Games

If you would like to join us in one of our Featured Game divisions:

1. Register on this website.
2. Read the New Applications post and any linked topics in the Recruitment forum of the game you wish to play.
3. Post an application in the same Recruitment forum making sure you include ALL the information required.
4. Your application will then be handled by the Featured Game division's Officers.
5. Once invited you will take the rank of Recruit for a trial period.

Member Games

If you would like to join us in one of our Member Game divisions:

1. Register on this website.
2. Read the New Applications post or any sticky topics in the top-level forum of the Member Game you wish to play.
3. Post an introduction in that same top-level forum to say hello and telling us as much about yourself as you like.
4. A Game Moderator will then PM you to confirm your in-game status and then invite you to the guild.
5. Once invited you will take the rank of Game Player indefinately.

Questions and Answers

Q: If I become a full Member in one Featured Game division do I have to apply again for others?

No. Once you become a full Member in one Featured Game division you are automatically granted Member status in other Featured Games or Member Games, although you will still be required to fill out an application post so that other players in that game can read a bit about your history and skills relating to that game.

Q: What happens if I stop playing in a Featured Game or I'm kicked due to inactivity?

If you were a full Member in that game then you remain a global Lux Arcana Guild Member and are free to join other divisions. If you stopped playing as a Recruit then you must re-apply to join any other Featured Game division in the future. Note: If you were kicked for breaching the rules in one game then the Lux Admin Council will vote on whether you should be kicked from all other games, although this is not automatic.

Q: How does a Game Player become a full Guild Member?

Currently it is only possible to become a full Guild Member by completing a trial recruitment period in a Featured Game, or if the Member Game you are playing progresses to Featured Game status your previous activity will be evaluated and a decision made on whether you should become a full Guild Member for all games.

If anyone has any questions regading membership then please contact a Lux Arcana Admin Council member or post your question in the Introdutions forum. Please check back on this post from time to time as policy may change.

Thank you
-------------------
Belteyn Mithra
[Guild Founder/Website Admin]
Small Business Website Design and Hosting
Belteyn
Lux Guild Founder
Awards: 50
Legend (4) Loyalty (4) Loyalty I (3) Loyalty II (1) Loyalty III (1) Moderator (2) Leader (30)
Royal Chest (1) Beer (4)

Postby Belteyn » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Naming Policy

All Usernames on this site should be meaningful names (although they need not be fantasy related).

Usernames must be ONE word of 3-15 alphabetic characters, with no numbers, spaces or other characters.
All Usernames should also start with an uppercase letter.

**IMPORTANT**

If your Username does not meet these requirements it will simply get changed - no warning. So don't blame us if you suddenly can't log in because the Username you registered with no longer works.

Thank you.
-------------------
Belteyn Mithra
[Guild Founder/Website Admin]
Small Business Website Design and Hosting
Belteyn
Lux Guild Founder
Awards: 50
Legend (4) Loyalty (4) Loyalty I (3) Loyalty II (1) Loyalty III (1) Moderator (2) Leader (30)
Royal Chest (1) Beer (4)

Return to Introductions