[Info] Retired Members

Moderators: Lux Admin Council

• Post Details
    Author

[Info] Retired Members

Postby Belteyn » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Retired Lux Arcana Members

If you were a full Lux Arcana Member that left the guild on good terms or were removed for inactivity you are welcome to re-join us to play in our current game divisions and in all future games at any time. All you need to do is login to these forums using your old account details and say hello in the forum of the game you wish to start playing again with us.

Note: You can tell if you were a full member before as your rank will be 'Retired Member'

Anyone else that was not a full member before leaving Lux is still welcome to re-apply to join us in any of the games we play provided that you left the guild on good terms.

Thank you
-------------------
Belteyn Mithra
[Guild Founder/Website Admin]
Small Business Website Design and Hosting
Belteyn
Lux Guild Founder
Awards: 50
Legend (4) Loyalty (4) Loyalty I (3) Loyalty II (1) Loyalty III (1) Moderator (2) Leader (30)
Royal Chest (1) Beer (4)

Re: [Info] Retired Members

Postby Belteyn » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Just a reminder for players re-visiting this site after a long time away. We now have a system where guild membership lapses if you have been away for more than 6 months. If your profile displays 'Retired Member' this means you were a full member but your membership has lapsed. However, you are 100% welcome to re-join us in a game, and upon invite you will become a full member again. If you have any questions please PM myself or any other Lux Admin.

Note: If your profile does not say 'Retired Member' then you never made it to full member previously. You are still welcome to join us, but you will simply re-join us with 'Player' or 'Recruit' rank depending on the game.

Thank you
-------------------
Belteyn Mithra
[Guild Founder/Website Admin]
Small Business Website Design and Hosting
Belteyn
Lux Guild Founder
Awards: 50
Legend (4) Loyalty (4) Loyalty I (3) Loyalty II (1) Loyalty III (1) Moderator (2) Leader (30)
Royal Chest (1) Beer (4)

Return to Introductions