Hey guys

Moderators: Lux Admin Council

• Post Details
    Author

Hey guys

Postby Deolus » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi,

I've seen the Lux Arcana tag in many of the games I've played in the past and yes, I was there in EQII, originally in a guild called Forlorn Hope which were a bunch of friends from EQ1 mainly. Later I joined a small guild who's name I can't quite remember run by a GL called Boogie.

So...when I saw that you were playing Archeage for the western faction, and on the server I was going to pick also I came here to read what you were all about. I'm glad to say that of all the recruitment posts I've seen on the official forums, yours was the only one that interested me.

My real name is Andy and I live in Doncaster, UK. I've played about 90% of the games in your guild history section and probably twice as many more. Archeage though, has brought back the sense of feeling I had on my first day of playing EQ.

I have to admit, I'm a terrible PvPer, but I aim to change that in Archeage. However, you will find that I am a huge crafter and a team player. If you need help, I will be the first to offer it. I don't think I will use this forum name in game but I'm not sure what I'm going with atm. I only have about 9 hrs to play on launch day so I will be rushing like mad to achieve as much as possible in that time and I'll be playing very little on the following Saturday as I'm off to the horse races :/

So, enough rambling...here's hoping that you accept my application and hope to see you all in game!

Deo.
Deolus
Retired Member

Re: Hey guys

Postby Maejohl » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi Andy and thanks for introducing yourself!

Have a read here of this link to see how you go about applying to join us.

All the best,

Marjohl
---
Maejohl
Lux Game Moderator
Awards: 49
Legend (4) Loyalty (3) Loyalty I (3) Loyalty II (1) Officer (6) Leader (20)
Divine Chest (1) Beer (11)

I'm currently playing: Darkfall: Unholy WarsStar CitizenRUST

Return to Introductions