Hey there

Moderators: Lux Admin Council

• Post Details
    Author

Hey there

Postby DromFel » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Hey, I'm David from Czech Republic. My friend Dargnon told me about this guild and with Star citizen PU approaching fast I'd like to join your ranks.

I've got pretty long MMO history including, EQ2, SW Galaxies, WoW, SWTOR, GuildWars 2 and many other. I really enjoy all aspects of team cooperation from simple combat to complex economy systems and social interactions. I'm skilled and willing to roleplay, if that's desirable in Lux Arcana.

I enjoy both PvE and PvP, especially huge battles with many players. But my real passion is crafting, trade, transportation and exploration and all things non-combat.

At this point I own 1 ship - Origin 325a (combat 300i variant)
DromFel
---

Re: Hey there

Postby Thunder » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:08 pm

welcome to lux forums buddy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thunder
Lux Guild Member
Awards: 9
Legend (4) Loyalty (3) Loyalty I (1)
Beer (1)

I'm currently playing: Darkfall: New Dawn

Postby Dargnon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:15 pm

Finally, welcome here Drom!

I am sure you will accepted :)

DromFel and me we even had a guild in SWG and SW:TOR and we have made it to the endgame content and were quite good. Now we would like to do this as members of LA in Star Citizen, since LA is great at cooperation and strategy, which is something SC will require.

Drom is reliable and experienced, he will be a good addition :)
Dargnon
Retired Member
Awards: 1
Loyalty (1)

Postby DromFel » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Well our SWTOR guild is still up and running (progressing every new raid and other end content), even though I'm no longer Guildleader or active at all. :)
DromFel
---

Postby Maejohl » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi David and welcome to Lux :)

At the moment we're all taking it easy after the holidays but I know that a number of our members have been keeping a close eye on Arena Commander and the continuing patches. Keep your eyes peeled and we'll no doubt be having a few informal Arena events in the coming month or two...
---
Maejohl
Lux Game Moderator
Awards: 49
Legend (4) Loyalty (3) Loyalty I (3) Loyalty II (1) Officer (6) Leader (20)
Divine Chest (1) Beer (11)

I'm currently playing: Darkfall: Unholy WarsStar CitizenRUST

Postby DromFel » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:26 pm

That's cool. PU will be playable in about a year so I'm not that worried :)
DromFel
---

Postby Yiddo » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:23 pm

DromFel wrote:Well our SWTOR guild is still up and running (progressing every new raid and other end content), even though I'm no longer Guildleader or active at all. :)

Mind if I ask which server and guild? Think I am only Luxer who plays TOR but pretty much solo and infrequent.

(EX-SWG'r too from pre-cu right up to lights out on Chimaera, I still load up the EMU every few months too)
Buttercup: We'll never survive.
Westley: Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has

Yiddo
Lux Guild Elder
Awards: 21
Legend (2) Loyalty (3) Loyalty I (3) Loyalty II (1) Moderator (2) Officer (9) Leader (1)

Postby DromFel » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:22 am

Yiddo wrote:Mind if I ask which server and guild? Think I am only Luxer who plays TOR but pretty much solo and infrequent.

We've started on Lord Calypho back in 2011 and then moved to Tomb of Freedon Nadd. However the guild is for czech and slovak speaking players only at this moment. I'm no longer in command so I can't do anything about that anyway.

Yiddo wrote:(EX-SWG'r too from pre-cu right up to lights out on Chimaera, I still load up the EMU every few months too)

Cool, I used to play on Eclipse, then transfer to Chimaera and played for years with Dargnon and other friends. Great times! :) I'm personally more late NGE guy rather than preCU. I loved the heroic instances and gunship fights :)
DromFel
---

Postby Yiddo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Ah, didn't matter when you played the Space fights were the best and still not matched by any other game. In combination with the crafting and reverse engineering of equipment I could spend weeks playing and barely even leave out home town!

As for TOR thats no problem, just thought I would ask.
Buttercup: We'll never survive.
Westley: Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has

Yiddo
Lux Guild Elder
Awards: 21
Legend (2) Loyalty (3) Loyalty I (3) Loyalty II (1) Moderator (2) Officer (9) Leader (1)

Return to Introductions