Hai there, I just found you guys on Google

Moderators: Lux Admin Council

• Post Details
    Author

Hai there, I just found you guys on Google

Postby Cloaked » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:51 pm

After searching "multi gaming community" on Google, I came by a few results. Most communities were inactive, centered on the US or just out of my reach. This one however, seemed like a nice place.
I tried finding a recruitment page, couldn't find any so my choices were to either register here like an intruder or contact the Facebook page. Decided to do this since I might get a faster response here.
Anyways, my name is Mihai, I'm from Romania but I have been using the nickname Cloaked in both in-game and IRL for about 6 years now. I'm 21 years old and I've been playing MMORPGs ever since I first touched Silkroad Online back in 2007.
I've been looking for a community to call home for a while now.. I've also been on a break from MMORPGs since I took a rather different career path than most people around me so I had to focus on that but now, I'm ready to get back in and I need a home! :)
I currently have Guild Wars 2 installed and also Black Desert but I only played it a bit using a guest pass. I'm still deciding whether to get back on GW2 or jump on BDO but since things are a bit complicated IRL, I can't buy BDO yet, I might be able to in a few days.
I used to be a solo player mostly on MMOs or just used to play with some of my close IRL friends but now, I want to be part of a community, I want to get involved in it :)
Are you people still active? If so, can I join you? :D
Cloaked
Lux Game Player

I'm currently playing: Guild Wars 2

Re: Hai there, I just found you guys on Google

Postby Aurie » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi Mihai, and welcome to a fellow Romanian (well, I'm half Romanian on my mother's side). :)

We are very active in BDO and also have a division in GW2, so visit these two sections of the forum before you make any decisions:

http://www.luxarcana.org/forums/black-desert-online/

http://www.luxarcana.org/forums/guild-wars2/

If you would like to apply to join us in one of them, simply go to the recruitment section at the top of each page, and post an application. Hope to see you in one of them soon. :)

Aurie
Aurie
Lux Game Moderator
Awards: 41
Legend (6) Loyalty (4) Loyalty I (2) Loyalty II (1) Loyalty III (1) Moderator (5) Officer (5) Leader (16)
Royal Chest (1)

I'm currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Cloaked » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:53 pm

Awesome, thanks for the kind welcome!
Sorry for the late reply, had some real life things to attend first.
I think I'll join you guys in Guild Wars 2 for now and possibly soon in Black Desert once me and my friend get the game.
I'll update my game and clean the dust from it a little bit since I haven't launched it in months and go on the recruitment tab.
Another quick question though since I don't really understand how this works yet in GW2. I'm on the Far Shiverpeaks server and from what I've read you guys are on Gandara. Is there any way to transfer without having to pay? I can't seem to create characters on that server :?
Cloaked
Lux Game Player

Postby Arathan » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Hi Cloaked,

I have added you to the GW2 usergroup so you can access the forums there. I don't think the servers are that much of an issue since they introduced the MEGASERVER :twisted: . Aslong as your are in the EU set of servers grouping/raiding etc won't be a problem, WvW is a different matter however as you won't be able to be with us for that unless you transfer server. As to making characters on Gandara I think that might be blocked because you have chars on another server. I assume when they do a transfer it is an account transfer rather than character based.

I am going to assume that you are looking at us primarily in terms on PvE which as mentioned above isnt an issue these days.

8)
Arathan
Retired Member
Awards: 28
Legend (4) Loyalty (5) Loyalty I (2) Loyalty II (1) Loyalty III (1) Moderator (4) Officer (9)
Beer (2)

Return to Introductions