Its been too long - here is why: I just launched a Steamgame

Moderators: Lux Admin Council

• Post Details
    Author

Its been too long - here is why: I just launched a Steamgame

Postby Vonknut » Fri May 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Hey all Luxers, not really a introduction but then on the other hand, its been several years since I last played with many of you, in those awesome days of Darkfall 1 and 2.
-some of the epic sieges are still in my memories as the best gaming experiences in my life, e.g. the 3 hour DF2 siege at Angfrost (we defended and won), and in DF1 some of the clever tactical victories (there was especially 2 good ones in Alfarland, one fortified on the big mushroom while a raiding party teleported to the siege stoens and took them out, and also the one with combined ships and land attacks on the islands west of alfar lands).

But my mind wanders - my point was:
Its been a long time since and the reason, apart from kid nr 2., is that my last 2 years, my working and sparetime have been used a lot on developing a game. A indie Pc-game on steam that comes out now!
-in like just went live on steam.

Normally I hate promoting myself to people I know - I dont want to be pushy. But after thinking about it, I thought that in this case it might be okay, as the game might interest a lot of you guys. Its a calm-paced squad-based tactics game in space -WW1 meets physics based combat in low-g, with crazy WW1 NIcolai Tesla-liek low-tech weapons and odd aliens.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

So if you would like to check it out, then it would help me a lot for you to go to the steampage and check out the game
http://store.steampowered.com/app/419590
-give it a thumbs up, put it on your wishlist or even buy it.

If everything goes well with the game, we will earn money enought to hire people to help us with the sequel, so I have more time to get back and play with you guys and girls. If it goes bad, then maybe I will also get more time to play, due to "less work". -so in the end all is well :)

Anyways, hope this post is okay and that you all are well.
And if you are interested in what I have been spending my time on, then your very welcome to check out the game.

-regards, Hans aka vonknut aka Dullaria Von Knuttia
Vonknut
Retired Member
Awards: 4
Legend (1) Loyalty (2) Loyalty I (1)

Re: Its been too long - here is why: I just launched a Steam

Postby Adreu » Sat May 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Good luck on Steam, and of course with Tales from the Void! :)

'Ethereal, first of things, quintessence, pure.'
Adreu
Lux Guild Member
Awards: 5
Legend (2) Loyalty (2) Loyalty I (1)

I'm currently playing: Star Citizen

Re: Its been too long - here is why: I just launched a Steam

Postby Asterix » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:32 pm

it looks like a very nice game, i didn't realize there was some developers in the community, i'll probably buy it if it ever comes on sales.
Asterix
Retired Member

I'm currently playing: Darkfall: New Dawn

Return to Introductions