Greetings and Introductions

Moderators: Lux Admin Council

• Post Details
    Author

Greetings and Introductions

Postby SevrinTiger » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Hail and well met fellow gamers!

I have been playing MMOs and RPGs since I got my hands on a real PC back in 1998, and sim games even further back on my dad's refurbed BBC Master. And I am looking for a cross-game, cross-genre community to make my gaming life all warm and snuggly with the feels... or something to that effect.

I play many different games, from the text based Discworld MUD to World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls Arena to The Witcher, Theme Hospital to... you get the idea.

The reason I get around so many games is that I am disabled, unable to work and need a distraction from the pain of existance or else I'll go mad. And this is the main reason I want to join a community with a wide, diverse focus. Plus I'm tired of playing most games on my own or with rude pugs. I also find playing one game exclusively difficult, as I have Aspergers and my attention tends to... ohh shiney!

I am mature enough to know that I'll never be very mature, my mind has not seen the daylight of the gutter in over a decade, and I'm both a tough cookie and a delicate little snowflake.

I live in a little place called Bridgwater, but I hail from the green green grass of god's own country, Wales. My birth certificate days I was born in 1983 and am female, although many people don't believe me. I am currently 'active' in WoW, SimCity, Sims 4, Mass Effect and Stardew Valley, but I own full accounts in Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 1+2, I also have accounts in Hearthstone, Magicka 1+2 and Ark:Survival Evolved. I go by two general monikas online, SevRickman and Sevrin or variants thereof. I am also conversant with most voips, and have the most common ones installed.

You can find me on facebook as Sevrin Caswell, look for the hedgehog hairdo and glasses, and on Twitter as @SevrinTiger, although I am not very active on either.

So, who might I have the pleasure of playing with?
SevrinTiger
---

Re: Greetings and Introductions

Postby Aurie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi Sevrin, and welcome to the boards. :)

Currently we have small divisions in both ESO and GW2, although they are not particularly active by Lux standards.

If you are interested in PvP full loot, we have a division testing the InDev version of Darkfall New Dawn, which is still in development for another few months. (https://darkfallnewdawn.com/)

Our most active division is in Black Desert Online, so although you don't have an account there at the moment, if that is your type of MMO it might be worth considering. (https://www.blackdesertonline.com/)

If you are interested in any of those, then please go to the appropriate forum section and post an application.

Aurie
Aurie
Lux Game Moderator
Awards: 41
Legend (6) Loyalty (4) Loyalty I (2) Loyalty II (1) Loyalty III (1) Moderator (5) Officer (5) Leader (16)
Royal Chest (1)

I'm currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online

Postby SevrinTiger » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 pm

I'm not really a pvp person, I prefer helping people to hurting them. Although I do enjoy the occasional forray for amusement, usually other people's.

I've had a few issues with the Black Desert Online laucher but hopefully they are resolved and I can give the free trial a whirl. I won't sign up to anything until I know I'll be investing in the game, as my funds are limited and I don't want to waste anyone's time.
SevrinTiger
---

Postby AlainIsana » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:26 am

hi I am AlainIsana

The Games i am online in are ; ArcheAge / star Citizen / Blade and Soul / Heroes of the Storm / LoL / Swordsman / Guild wars 2 / mineraft / Eve Online / and Black Ops 2 / and Coming Relevations online

I am a very familiar, very much diffrent ... I am loving to wander worlds like Bladed and Soul and ArcheAge ..

I am also lookihng for a Guild, because I am well on my way with Unity 3D and making own good looking and feeling MMorpgs...

(i want to create a world for the Guild. naja its hard to write; so i am staying like so..

I am mostly online..

So... I love to teamplay and group up. since i build up Guilds in every Game i play; but at the moment I not sure about having one....

I hope i can join.

( timezone is not important ; since i am 24 hours.. )

stay Well
AlainIsana
AlainIsana
---

Return to Introductions